Friday, June 6, 2014

Interesting and unusual



Hi Everybody,
Rainy season has started so we thought we would post some photos we've taken that from signs and things we see every day.



It is beautiful, isn't it? The price isn't so beautiful,though.

What does this mean?

Do you agree?  Many people here would!

Stop it!

Sounds good to me!


I love this bus, don't you?

Our golden sweet potato?



We think it is great that there are so many Koban (police stations) every few blocks.  Pretty much they aren't needed here at all because the people are so law abiding and peaceful.






My kind of cafe; don't you agree?

?














You've seen this before, but it's still one of my favorites!

The last entry on this sign is my favorite; actually, we've never seen any.


I love this place (Walmart is Seiyu in Japan)  Unfortunately, it costs about 18 dollars for us to ride the subway there and back, so we usually don't go there.  It really isn't like what you know in the US either.

This sign speaks for itself!




100 yen stores are great here!  The items are actually really good quality.



I would like to go here.






Don't ask me


Here is a typical gas station.  Notice there aren't any gas pumps.  The gas nozzles are very high in the air so the attendants pull them down with the ropes that are attached.

We've seen these and seen it advertised on flyers.

Bring your dog to the restaurant but you can't smoke here.  Unfortunately, you can smoke in many places.

?

Special thanks?


I really want this hair!
Okay, you've seen this before, but it is still my very favorite!
Have a great week or weekend, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment